Oil and Gas Analysis Testing Laboratory
The Testing laboratory undertakes to ensure, continuously maintain and improve the high level of the performed work through the following actions:
1. Providing services that meet or exceed the requirements of our customers and stakeholders.
2. The maintenance of the quality management system of the Testing Laboratory in accordance with the requirements of the International standard CCT ISO / IEC 17025: 2010.
3. Ensuring a high-level of organization and testing of oil products;
4. Ensuring compliance of the performed tests of the oil products with the established requirements for the reliability, accuracy of test results, terms of their implementation, confidentiality, competence and reasonableness of the decisions made upon carrying out of works;
5. Obtaining of the objective information about the actual values of the quality indicators of the oil products and determining the compliance of the quality indicators of the tested oil products with the requirements of the regulatory documentation.
6. The provision, maintenance and the regular review of standards with regard to fitting and equipment of the Testing Laboratory.
7. The implementation of procedures that consider the latest regulatory recommendations.
8. Regular participation in the relevant external quality control systems.
9. The use of the human resources procedures that ensure a thorough selection of the highly qualified personnel;
10. Involving of all personnel of the Testing Laboratory in the quality management system, determining their responsibility and authority and bringing this information to the attention of all employees of the Testing Laboratory;
11. Continuous training of the employees of the Testing Laboratory with the aim of continuous professional growth of employees and the expansion of their production skills relevant to the specific functions of the Testing Laboratory.
12. Regular monitoring of the effectiveness and efficiency of our services with a view to their continuous improvement.