Measuring Equipment Calibration Laboratory
The Calibration laboratory undertakes to ensure the high level of the performed work to ensure accuracy and uniformity of measurements through the following actions:
1. Providing services that meet or exceed the requirements of our customers and stakeholders.
2. The maintenance of the quality management system of the Calibration Laboratory in accordance with the requirements of the International standard SST ISO / IEC 17025: 2010.
3. Ensuring that the performed work on the calibration of measuring instruments complies with the established requirements for reliability, accuracy of calibration results, timeframe for their implementation, confidentiality, competence and reasonableness of the decisions made during the calibration;
4. The receiving of the objective information about the actual calibration results and determining whether the indicators conform to the requirements of the normative documentation.
5. The guarantee, support and regularly review of the standards in respect of the facility and equipment of the Calibration Laboratory.
6. The implementation of the procedures that incorporate the latest regulatory recommendations of the bodies.
7. Regular participation in relevant external quality control systems.
8. The use of the human resources procedures to ensure the careful selection of the highly qualified personnel.
9. Involving of all the personnel of the Calibration Laboratory in the Quality Management System, determining their responsibility and authority, and bringing this information to the attention of all employees of the Calibration Laboratory.
10. Continuous training of the employees of the Calibration laboratory with the aim of continuous professional growth of the employees and the expansion of their production skills relevant to the specific functions of the Calibration Laboratory.
11. Regular monitoring of the effectiveness and efficiency of our services with the view to their continuous improvement.